We all state that we are pleased with Tiruvannamalai’s rich social legacy. We gloat about it via web-based networking media and never avoid bringing the said point up in any conversation. In any case, do we truly think about Tiruvannamalai crafts and Tiruvannamalai handicrafts are great ? Do we truly esteem the careful endeavors and the commitments of our Tiruvannamalai craftsmen? All things considered, it’s difficult to state. In any case, in the wake of perusing these realities, you will know precisely why we should respect Tiruvannamalai handicrafts.
- In 2012, to forestall deforestation, Madhubani specialists made vivid showstoppers on tree trunks.
The outcome: Not even a solitary painted tree was cut and interstate number 52 of the Madhubani locale turned into a notable vacation spot.
2. As opposed to mainstream thinking, Tanjore or Thanjavur artworks don’t simply have Hindu Gods as subjects. Jainism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity and different religions have additionally been portrayed in Tanjore artworks.
3. The multi year old fine art of Patachitra is never again pretty much stories and legends.
The story looks from Bengal likewise talk about geopolitical occasions and social issues like psychological warfare, HIV, joblessness and environmental change .
4. In the time of enormous scope materials, there are still craftsmen who do Kalamkari; an old texture painting craftsmanship which is totally natural.
Indeed, from the brushes to the paints to the material, everything is 100% normal.
5. The extraordinary marble stone-art of Agra has been disregarded on six ages.
6. By and by observed on mugs, lights, dividers, canvases and bed-sheets, the exquisite Warli craftsmanship dates path back to very nearly 2500 BC.
7.The British Museum has around 1000 South Indian works of art which go back to the seventeenth century.
In 2007, to observe India’s autonomy, the exhibition hall displayed these gems to the general population of Britain. The thought was to show what the East India Company may have felt when they encountered the bright Indian culture just because.
8. In view of the unpredictability of work and the example utilized, a solitary silk Kanjivaram saree can bring up to Rs. 1,00,000.
9. A bit of Meenakari adornments despite everything experiences a similar sequential construction system of skilled workers as it used to experience around 500 years back.
The procedure begins with the fashioner (Nacquash) and proceeds onward to the goldsmith (Sonar), the etcher who imprints the plan (Kalamkar), the enamelist who applies the shading (Meenakar), the polisher (Ghotnawala), the stone-setter (Jadia), and the stringer (Patua), every one of whom are portions of a significant human mechanical production system.
9. Aside from the being the most established type of amusement, puppetry is likewise the most established type of social and good training in India.
The work of art despite everything keeps on handling issues like share, ladies strengthening, absence of education and tidiness in many pieces of provincial India. In the mid nineteenth century, a little network in Rajasthan called the Nat Bhats even utilized the work of art to spread mindfulness about the autonomy battle.
10. In parts of Tiruvannamalai, Mural craftsmanship is as yet finished with eco-accommodating vegetable hues. A similar way it was completed 3500 years prior!
These are the facts of Tiruvannamalai handicrafts